|Architecture, interior design|
|HCM, District 1|
|up to 30,000,000 vnd|
|Talk when interview|
|Attractive salary and bonus|
Health insurance and Social insurance regulated by Vietnam Labor Law
Professional, dynamic working environment
|Looking for someone to manage the Revit model coordination process for multiple projects.|
This position will require and primarily use Revit and Navisworks, but experience with AutoCAD, Revit MEP, and Civil 3D is a plus. Strong computer, technology and communication skills are essential and required. Due to the collaborative nature of coordination using BIM tools, candidate must also have the ability to seek out and resolve issues through close interaction with other project team members.
1. Reporting Line: Report to Senior Manager (Architectural Design)
2. Location: HCMC Office or any sites as assigned by the company
3. Role Overview:
• Receive and manage multiple subcontractor models.
|Knowledge and Standards:|
• A college degree is required. Bachelor’s or Master‘s Degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction disciplines is preferred but not required.
• Minimum of two years of progressive responsibility working for a architectural, engineering, general contractor/ CM or subcontractor
• A thorough understanding of all building systems and construction methods.
• Experience in the use of BIM software (i.e. Autodesk Revit, Navisworks, SketchUp)
• Extensive experience using Excel, Outlook and Word
Lưu công việc