|District 1, HCM City|
|Monday to Friday ( 8:00 to 17:30, rest time 12:00 to 13:30); Saturday: 8:00 to 12:00|
|- Pay for insurance according to the Government regulations |
- Increased salary per performance once a year
- Depending on the company’s profit, will have the bonus
– Preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reports, tax reports and variances analysis as required.
– Checking all accounting documents such as payable and receivable, input and output vouchers..........
– Preparing cash flow forecast for finance controlling, Monitor cash requirement, flow of cash transactions, and daily cash balances.
– Maintain a general ledger that corresponds with Vietnam regulations.
– Ensuring all revenue/sales & expenses are properly recognized in a timely manner and explainable.
– Checking all kind of expenses over according to production norm.
– Provided detailed financial analysis.
2. Tax Issues:
– Ensure monthly, quarterly and yearly tax reports (VAT, PIT, CIT, and FCT) in time and accurate manner.
– Ensure all tax payment is received on the due date.
– Check the validation of all tax invoices.
– Dealing with Tax officer.
– Follow up other requirements from Tax Bureau and new laws on accounting.
3. Audit issues:
– Dealing with the auditors yearly for the final financial reports.
–Obtain data from all departments to prepare management report.
– Others daily and monthly duties requested by the Chief accountant or Director.
|- 3 years experience or more |
- Graduated Technology University, Technology and Education University, HUTECH University,ect.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accounting/Banking or equivalent
- Long-term commitment to the company
- Diligently learn more experience
- Good Microsoft Office Skill
- Have good understanding about accounting principles
- Honest, fast-leaner, carefully
- Good teamwork skill
Lưu công việc